Friday, April 27, 2012

The Truth

It stings. I'm gonna be honest here. You called me your sister, you should know better. So, I finally figured out why you're so goddamned pissed at me. Let me just say.. WOAH! I never thought off the billion of reasons you could be mad at me about, SHE would be one of them. Come on, la! 

Just... Do whatever you want, alright? Since, you left me all alone because you want me to figure things out for myself. Rightttttt. You know what, I give up! I don't want all this crap anymore. I thought you were my oldest, bestest and most understanding friend. I guess I misjudged you. 

I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry I'm not as fake as her. Have fun with her. I hope you learn your lesson. I hope you can see through her lies. She's not that perfect okay? And here I was thinking, u knew all that. I wish you the best of luck. I pray for your joy. Goodbye, old friend. 

A

No comments:

Post a Comment