Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New blog entry :)

So... I'm gonna use my Blogger to post stuff so that you can see it when you get back, aite?

I did the Maths exam, like FINALLY. But it doesn't change the fact that I suck at Algebra, though I think I'm better than you. :P The rumor is that some people only got 20/60 for the first paper... and I'm seriously scared. But at least I answered almost everything. Gosh, if you were here, we'd talk all day about how terrible Maths is.

And today, I got my new specs. I so wish you were around to see it, I mean... it's so cool... I'll take a pic so you can see it...someday. XD too lazy... you know me. :D

And dayyum, I'm trying to tell myself 3 months is not long but even MY Maths isn't THAT terrible. XP
Miss you, silly.

I wonder what you will be doing when you read this. -smiles-

Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment