Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy and Sad?

Happy and sad is an oxymoron(no, it's not a moron). Like bittersweet, no way it exists but you wirte it to describe a feeling.

Wth? Since when I'm like, explaining bout grammar? >.<
>_>

Anyways, What would you do if someone you knew for years suddenly had a drastic personality makeover?
And somehow, you couldnt catch up with all the changes? What would you do? Do tell me, I have no idea of what to be done with this. I musnt dwell in the past, MARCH AHEAD, ALIA!!! -smiles-

-sigh- Let's not dwell on such pessimistic thoughts about things that wont benefit us.

 I've been so happy this past few days. :D :D :D

PMR year now, must focus. But all the teachers are like so funny and very friendly...

SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!! :O

Ok, got to go, must sleep early in order not to get sick.

I miss blogging here sum how eventhough my Tumblr is kinda nicer. -bites lips-

No comments:

Post a Comment