Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A wound. A heart wound.

I'm love-lorn. According to Shawn, that is. But I dont listen to him, cz most of the time, theres a reason we're friends, and tht because we both crap more than make sense. Anyways.. Yes, I'm heartbroken.

In Hindi, to call a loved one by an endearing nickname is to call them Jaantush or Jaan for short. According to my friends, this means love, life, sweetheart and practically everything endearing.

I feel... Like a part of me has been torn out of my body. Forced out, screaming and bloody. Yes, it's that gory. You see, when a part of you is torn out.. You bleed, it hurts, it takes time to heal and the best part is... You feel lighter but.. you feel empty. Hollow. Like you've been burrowed through.

You feel like crap. And yes, thats how i feel right now. That's exactly how. 

No comments:

Post a Comment