Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Crap!

Bryan keeps bugging me bout devoting a post or a blog just devoted to him! OMG, IKR... he's deluded!
So yea... Bryan... YOU'RE AWESOME. Now STOP BUGGING ME! 

LOL. Im just kidding, Bryan.

Ok, done with that... Anyways, I was hoping that two certain people would read what I'm about to blog.

"Isn't what I've done for you enough? Enough for you to acknowledge the fact that I'm

  1. A human being with a heart
  2. Not invisible and I'm also solid.
  3. Not a dumb blonde
You treat me or more like ignore my existence as though I'm a wooden doll... What the crap? What we shared last time might not be something you want to remember or treasure. All those smiles and laughter. All the fun. But still, we had our time, our chance and for that we have to be thankful and even if it didnt work out, or it will NEVER work out... The least you could do was to be kind to me when I make an effort to do so with you.

Please. This is all I ask for. And all that I can ask for.

Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment