Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Formation? more like torture... >_>

So yea... St George's Girls School is 125 years old... Yipeee!
The best part was that we had to take a picture of all of us forming the words 125 SGGS
Hmm.... and my friends were endlessly talking... but I couldnt understand a word of it of course...
Them talking in their mother tongue... >___>

The formation thing was tiring and is a HUGE NONO on fasting days....
The sun was not too bad... though a little uncomfortable and moving forward and backward to get the best formation shape was kinda... tiring...

Hmm, sadly... I dont think I'll be online for a few days... Esp on the public holiday Nuzul al-Quran.
I realized that I havent been blogging bout the fasting month... the thing is... fasting is not hard...
Not eating during the day is not that hard but not swearing is hard I tell you...
Esp when you have just a nasty day and the Ffff is just rolling on the tip of your tongue... LOL

Ok... gtg...

In case I didnt come online after this... I just wanna say a BIG happy birthday to -clears throat- someone... Happy Bday, and dont worry If i dont come online... I'll still give you ONE of your bday present... I insist. XD Just dont... get angry kay? C:

C: <3333333,
Alia

PS: Bryan is suppppaaaaaa-dupppaaaaa awesome (he didnt actually put a gun on my head to say that... I just did! Something's wrong with me... XD JK)

No comments:

Post a Comment