Friday, August 6, 2010

The End is only the Beginning

Ok, I feel the urge to update u guys with my unfab but drama-filled life... 
Hmm, first of all, I feel like expressing my views on an end thats happening without me being able to stop anything because there's nothing I can do bout it. I hate to admit this but:
I GIVE UP ON SAVING OUR HALF DECADE FRENSHIP

Ok, done! Haha. Let's move on... Where to you may ask... (I'm crapping here but just bear with me!)
Oh rite, my exam marks. I think you guys are more updated bout my marks than anyone elses are:
So far... Some A's, 2 B's and 1 C. C for Maths, of course. 

I know, I know... I wanna blog bout something else too... I realized that the person I never knew last year has end up being the person who kinda understands me. Oh well, anything can happen, I guess. Now that she's my friend, u try anything funny with her, and Imma JUST chop off your brainless head and mix it up and make a blended drink.  

I forgot to add something here. Ladies out there, there are NO! Mr Perfect out there. After this lame arsehole tried to make me fell inferior to him and his ego, I just wanna advise you all to stop deluding, ooops, I mean thinking that there's a Mr Perfect out there. Believe me, Cinderella and Snow White were all stoned when they were interviewed by those storytellers... (It could also be tht the Price Charming(s) stoned them so the truth never comes out! ;))

Now we must say our goodbyes and part from here for this post has come to an end. Ok, people. I larrrve and ah-dore you guys but I gotta ciao. 

Alia
PS: Sorry bout the bimbo-ish ending. Couldnt resist. Keep that smile up and be happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment