Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unexpected Outing! Oh yay!

My dad drove us to pick ma mummy dearest up. Then we went to eat... just at a roadside stall. Nothing to blog on gastronomical interest there. Hehe.

We dumped , sorry I mean drove my sister to tuition. Then afta we left her, I was supposed to go to piano class but I fell asleep (I actually slumped my head tht's all)  then when I woke up, we're in the basement of QB mall parking space.

Hmm, we went shopping. It was sooo freezin cold. Between us, I'll have to admit tht I dont do good with the cold indoors. Then I saw tht they were selling so many imported stuff for half price. Bcoz it's near the expiry date! But who cares right? They wont live past the expiry date with me and my voracious tummy. Hehehe.

I saw cans and cans on Dr Pepper. Then I realized (take note Mr Cocky and Smug! No offense with the name, bro! And yes, your super uber awesome! XD) I never tasted Dr Pepper before. Hmmm... Or seen the cans before. I wonder how they taste like... (lame rite? XD )


Epic Fail!


We shopped till we drop and to keep the story short, we also stuffed our tummies with goodies. My mum wanted to eat cake so we went to Secret Recipe and I was blinded by the choice of cakes there. I love cakes. So we ordered. 


Gastronomical interest note here: Order the Strawberry Marsh mellow Cheese Cake. Heavenly divine piece of cake it is. Owh so delectable. Beats and trumps my mom's cake of choice. Oh yeh!


As we were dining, my dad told me he saw the world tallest guy. Imagine... in Queensbay Mall! No kid rite?
He's damn tall man... Poor guy, he must have stoop a lot of times in low ceiling places.

Gtg. Mom's nagging. Oh yea, to my Muslim cousins, Happy Ramadhan. <3

Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment