Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm sorry

I'm sorry. 
I'm sorry I'm such a fruit cake.
 I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. 
I'm sorry that I'm not as good as she is.
 I'm sorry I'm not as pretty as she is. 
I'm sorry I'm not a better person. 
I'm sorry I screwed up. 
I'm sorry that I cry so easily. 
I'm sorry I dont know which one of you I'm apologizing to. 
I'm sorry I cant comfort you like she can.
 I'm sorry for everything I have done and everything I had to do because I thought it would be best for you.
 I'm truly, truly sorry.
 But this is me. And I can try and try and try but some things, I cant just change. 

Tell me the words to say. Tell me the things to do. For I don't know. I truly dont. But I wish I do.
I dont want to push you so hard. I'd rather push myself. 
That's because I care. I totally do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment