Saturday, August 21, 2010

Judgemental!

Ok, i admit... it was my fault. Wanna noe wat i did?

I forgot to pack extra clothes when we went home to my other house.
Then we wanted to go to the mall, and I didnt have anything nice to wear... more like anything that wont make me look like a social pariah. So anyways...

I put on these bermuda pants (I LOVE em ;) ) and this over sized shirt. Believe me, no one looks stupider than me. Not even Cinderella would look flattering in them. ZZZZZ

And we went to a restaurant, to break fast(not breakfast... its to break the fasting period) =.= ... and the waiter didnt really even want to look at us, he was judging us just coz I wore clothes like tht...

Omigod! IKR? Then, as we were eating, I pranked the waiter... XD Funneyh!

Lesson learned:

  1. DONT JUDGE MEH!
  2. dont EVER wear clothes like I mentioned. =.=
LOL. <3333

Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment